How to Erase A Facebook Post Updated 2019

How To Erase A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for lots of individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, car right spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Erase A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of current by accident I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure how long the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from embarrassment and as well save your time, also stop you from utilizing laptop before you can erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and also also remove it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the remove alternative, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you want to remove to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just push the button to remove facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you might not wish to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post choice.