How to Deactivate A Facebook Page Updated 2019

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the plan of lean management in our daily life. That implies, get rid of those things which are not working for you. In this instance, I'm broaching removing those on the internet homes which you are not using any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this quick overview I will certainly reveal you just how I deleted my released Fan page and also how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't wish to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to completely do away with the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to delete the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to eliminate page. Click on Edit as well as it will certainly reveal you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Get in the password and also your page is set up to be removed in next 2 Week.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to erase your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.