How to Deactivate Facebook Page Updated 2019

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I discover after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we need to follow the plan of lean administration in our everyday life. That suggests, eliminate those things which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm broaching removing those online residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast guide I will reveal you exactly how I erased my released Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not want to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is better than removing it. In case if you desire to entirely eliminate the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 14 days to erase the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you option to remove the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Get in the password and your page is set up to be removed in next 14 days.


When your page is erased, there is no other way to recover the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.