Delete A Facebook Post Updated 2019

Delete A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this mistakes.


Delete A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. But simply of recent by mishap I found the undetectable (nearly) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to erase status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I aren't sure the length of time the feature has actually been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and also also save your time, too stop you from making use of laptop before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you could delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also delete it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the delete choice, yet that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you want to remove to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you might not want to erase facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Remove Post alternative.