How Do I Delete A Facebook Post Updated 2019

How Do I Delete A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for many individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the small key-board on the phones, automobile proper spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of current by crash I found the undetectable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to erase status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I have no idea how much time the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also as well save your time, also avoid you from making use of laptop prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see just how you can delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it totally. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to locate the remove option, yet that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you intend to delete to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Simply push the button to erase facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not wish to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post choice.